Around the World or Next Door-Your IT Support & More
Why Choose HelpDesk Etc. ?
Our technicians are experienced, qualified, and certified.
HelpDesk Etc. is pleased to provide Managed Services for all or specific components of your environment leaving you with peace of mind that your environment is fully integrated, secure, reliable and scalable.
HelpDesk Etc. is able to customize solutions to meet your organization’s specific needs. Managed Services are provided for the following areas:
Infrastructure Management Services
• Back-Up & Disaster Recovery Services
• Data Replication Services
• Network Services o Administration o Planning o Design o Implementation o Security
• Project Management
• Service Desk/Help Desk
• Service Support
• Service Delivery Performance Monitoring Services
• Applications • Availability
• SLA Compliance
Contact us for more information on our Managed Services.
There is an ever-increasing pressure on businesses to be able to manage growth and maintain overhead. A new concern is the ability to better meet the challenges of the new economy. This must be accomplished quickly, efficiently and as cost effective as possible.
HelpDesk Etc. has diverse industry experience and a wealth of knowledge to Support, Service, Administer and Manage your technology environment and impending project.
By utilizing our services, your business will see:
• Increased operational efficiency
• Provided performance visibility
• Efficient utilization of IT resources
• Better enabled forecasting and predictive analysis
• Reduced and controlled operating costs
• Cost-effective access to enterprise-level support
• Enabled automatic restart of critical services
• Minimized downtime
• More time to focus on your business instead of your technology infrastructure
• Peace of mind
HelpDesk Etc. is the best choice for efficient and affordable IT Support.
All businesses today depend on technology and can’t afford “down-time”. Our clients benefit from fast, courteous technical support and superior help desk services. We offer emergency and non-emergency help desk support that includes:
• Automated Systems Management
• Dedicated Online Support Portal
• Email & Phone support
• On-site visits
• Remote support
Our automated systems management tools allow us to be more responsive to outages or events that may impact your operations. You no longer have to be responsible for identifying issues and notifying your IT resource.
Through use of our online trouble ticket software we are able to track history of re-occurring incidents that could potentially escalate, allowing us to advise you of impending problems and resolve those issues before they become costly to your business.
As a result focused company, HelpDesk Etc. can be engaged to assist or take responsibility for IT initiatives or projects. By being results driven, we are held accountable to the best possible project deliverables.
We design, install, administer and support networks solutions for small to mid-size businesses and departments of larger companies.
• Data Backup
• Disaster Recovery
• Network Installation & Integration
• Remote Network Monitoring
• Thin Client
• Server Support Services
Of course, your system wouldn’t be effective without the applications to support it. For this, we provide systems consulting, analysis, recommendation and support of products making it easier for your business to manage documents, costs, and service requests seamlessly across your in-house staff and outsourced computer network support consultants.
• Accounting Systems
• Content Management Software
• Email and collaboration software
• Information Management Systems
• Network file and remote printing services
• Network Security and antivirus
• Remote access software
• User directory and authentication services
• Web applications
Contact HelpDesk Etc. today for a network consultation on any of your planning, installation, upgrade or consolidation needs.
An assessment is a period of discovery analyzing your current infrastructure, business needs and future plans.
With any significant change or investment, having an assessment performed on your environment could potentially save you thousands of dollars by identifying current and future pitfalls.
In addition to substantial cost savings, there are many benefits of having an assessment performed:
• Identify gaps in processes and procedures between users and management
• Conservation and utilization of resources by mapping for consolidation, virtualization and manageability strategies
• Improve productivity or efficiency thereby reducing cost and resource constraints
• Open new opportunities for your business
• Review and recommendation for your current or internal IT sourcing arrangements
• Due diligence reporting in the event of mergers or acquisitions
When performing an assessment, key areas of focus include but are not limited to:
• Technology Management (Planning, support and documentation)
• Network Topology (Design, cabling and internet connectivity)
• Security (Firewall, perimeter, physical and wireless security)
• Server Infrastructure (Hardware, operating systems and storage)
• Network Services (Directory services, administrative policies, remote access and redundancy)
• Network Applications (Communication, collaboration and financial management)
• PC Fleet
IT assessments are especially valuable when there has been a change in senior management, business direction, or when the marketplace dictates new business processes are required. The IT assessment will highlight new ways of improving your return on IT investments and enable improved business performance.
The HelpDesk Etc. design team provides fast, professional, customized websites based on your ideas and business projections. The result is a lead-generating marketing tool.
We provide attractive, informative and manageable websites that are built upon the needs of your users.
Our team collaborates with you in a variety of areas including site purpose definition, layout and management, design feedback, strategy and planning for maintenance and updates, budget analysis, social media marketing, traffic development, and community building to ensure that the end product is a direct representation of your company and its needs.
Custom Web Design
Providing an array of services to a diverse client base, we offer personalized service that includes custom design and coding, bringing your vision to the big screen.
Your site will include a content management system that allows you to easily update the site yourself to keep it fresh and relevant.
HelpDesk Etc. web design and development services also consist of:
• Custom Website Scripting
• Domain Name Registration & Management
• eCommerce Website Design
• Flash Animation
• Framework Development
• Website Layout and Design or Re-design
QUSH Holding Group LLC© & HelpDesk Etc.© 2002-2015. All rights reserved